Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First Day Of School

Well the day has really just begun but It'll be a long one. It"s really like the first day of school. I get to ride the bus for the first time, see how long it takes to get to my clinic, I get to meet all kinds of new friends, I get to wear my new uniform(pic to come). The only thing I don't get to do it bring a lunch. It will be provided for me.
Today is mostly a day of getting familiar with the entire process. Getting to my venue, going through security check(no liquids allowed), getting to know the clinic and my fellow Medical Team colleagues.
I am excited, interested and a little nervous to begin my first day.

I am in for a long one till 10 then start my first shift in the morning at 7 am. So I will let you know how its gone tomorrow afternoon.

Here we go!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula; Can't wait to hear all about your adventures~Miss you~you should the picture of Whistler sitting in the olympic sled~it so cute! Write more soon!!!

    ReplyDelete